Algeria – The Egyptian Embassy in Algeria called on members of its community to follow the directives and instructions of the Algerian Ministry of Health to prevent cholera.
The embassy, via a publication published yesterday on its Facebook page, called on its nationals in Algeria to avoid the symptoms of cholera by following the following measures:
- Drinking sterilized and clean water
- Sterilize raw fruits and vegetables by washing them with water and vinegar
- Avoid eating foods that have been in the sun for some time
The latter also calls its Egyptian citizens with symptoms of cholera to follow the following instructions:
- Heading for the nearest hospital
- Contact the Embassy at 021692646, leaving the name, address, telephone number and information about the sick person.