Videos

To over use her Smartphone, she finished paralyzed fingers (Video)


A resident took a week off and spent all this time taped on her smartphone for a week and eventually paralyzed her fingers, needing to be hospitalized urgently, including at night, according to the news site Shanghaiist.

The woman began to feel intense pain in her right hand and was horrified to see that her fingers were stuck in the holding position of the smartphone, so she could not move them anymore.

Diagnosed with tenosynovitis, inflammation of the tendon also associated with inflammation of the synovial sheath that surrounds and protects the tendon.

Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close